Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help improve, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and continuous integration framework. You will be part of team of talented engineers who deliver mission-critical infrastructure requiring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Our qualified candidate will have a solid background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
As a Senior Engineer, you would also be expected to help coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Implement security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts in order to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution