Senior Mobile Security Engineer
You would be working in an autonomous, cross-functional team with a mix of mobile developer, backend, full-stack developers and security engineer.
We are looking for an Android Engineer with a passion for security in order to help us build our SDK for Android platform and iOS, and ensure the on-going success of our detections and protections against determined attackers.
By joining us as a senior member of the team, you would be responsible for producing high-quality, clean and performant code, and proving your code works with automated unit, integration and acceptance tests. You’ll undertake pairing, code review, and ticket verification. You’ll translate product requirements into software designs and also deploy applications and monitor their performance.
As a Senior Engineer, you would also be expected to help coach and mentor junior members of the team.
You should have:
- Solid knowledge of Android and Java
- Experience in building applications with multiple Android OS versions
- Experience with native mobile network I/O, network libraries, and concurrency
- Strong troubleshooting experience related to mobile application development
- Experience in building high-performance software
- Proficiency in designing software architectures
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience working with version control systems and its related best practices (pull requests, git flow etc.)
- Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON